Friday, September 7, 2012

What the Girls Wore #80

Lots of photos this week and even a couple videos so be ready.

We made a trip out to the Calgary Corn Maze and had so much more fun that we thought we would.  They had a fun playground, a petting zoo, pony rides, the corn maze of course, a couple big slides and some bouncy pillows.  There was live music, a corn eating competition and some fun bikes to ride.  We could have spent all day there though we did have a hard time convincing Catie to leave one area to go to the next.   The only thing that would have made it better was some corn but I went to buy some and it was $3 a cob.  I couldn't bare to pay that much so we skipped it.

This giant slide was a huge hit, even if it did make her filthy.

She went down this slide over and over and Daddy even joined in on the fun (though he regretted it after).



They also had this spider web net that she liked to climb on.  She spent more time on it than we expected.

The bouncy pillows were hands down her favourite part though.  They were just what they sound like, very large pillows full of air but they were large enough that even adults could play.  It hasn't been long enough since I had a baby so I had to watch from the sidelines but Catie and Daddy had a great time.  It was so much fun we went back again at the end.



Her legs weren't quite long enough to reach the pedal so Daddy was nice enough to push her.

We went to the grocery store and our list was short so I let Catie grab and push the cart, she loved it.  The cookie helped too.

Yet another trip to Calaway Park.

This last trip we discovered that Catie is tall enough for the drop of doom so her and I climbed on.  I was really nervous that she would be scared (and then I realized I was a little scared so I tried to make her hold my hand but she refused).  I had nothing to worry about, she laughed and screamed and giggled and insisted that we went on three more times.  This photo is us getting ready for the first time.



She got some new hand me down clothes from her cousin and I love this little dress.  It's a little short so I added tights underneath later but she looks adorable in it.

Bath time bunny Eden.

Another new hand me down.  She really was happier than she looks.

Relaxing with Grandma (she's gotten to be very round recently).

Such a cute girl and a delight to have around.

My two ladies, hanging out.

0 comments: