Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 12 - Catie turns Two!

I can't believe she's two already!  To celebrate I wanted to keep the day sort of low key since she's two and doesn't really get birthday's yet but I still wanted her to have a nice day.

We started the morning with delicious chocolate chip pancakes and orange juice.  Then she spent a couple hours pantless because that's what she wanted and it's her birthday.

Brynn and Gwen came over and the girls made cookies.  We'd done this recently so I thought I knew what I was in for, turns out three girls are more difficult to entertain and find jobs for.  We made it through with minimal mess and the girls had a good time.

Gwen cracked her first egg and did an awesome job.

The end result, they were delicious. 

These are three really cute girls.

They ate lunch and then it was nap time.
Later in the evening we celebrated the 4 birthdays in September, the cupcakes were well received.

Her little people gift was a hit

And I figured out what I would like for my next birthday.

0 comments: