Friday, March 18, 2011

About New Food Friday

You probably didn't notice that last week there was no New Food Friday.  

I've decided I don't want to blog about it anymore, I still make a new recipe every week but I didn't like that I was sharing these mediocre recipes and adding them to my recipe tab.  I want to give you awesome recipes, not the so-so ones. I want you to be able to click on my recipe page and feel confidant that anything on that page would be delicious and successful.  I'll still post recipes occasionally when I find great ones but I'm going to leave it at that.

I still encourage you to make a new recipe a week though, you may be surprised at the deliciousness you can discover.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Don't you worry about it I will still follow your blog. Thank you for explaining rather that just stopping. :)