Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beaded Wrap Bracelet

I've mentioned before that I read a lot of different blogs, with those blogs comes some really great idea.  This idea on C.R.A.F.T was one of them.  I loved it immediately and loved that she linked to such an awesome tutorial.  I'm not going to tell you how to make one of these because she does so well but if you want your own you can make one, really.  C.R.A.F.T. tells you everything you need to know.


The back clasp has this pretty bling.

Surprisingly I had just about everything on hand.  I really wanted one that wrapped around my wrist a couple of times but I didn't have enough beads so I went to Walmart and made this beauty.

I love the champagne beads with the black leather.
Also with the pretty clasp.

I think it would be really pretty wrapped 4 times with smaller beads.

I'm really trying to make to make an effort to wear more accessories but I just can't ever bear the price tag of new jewellery, making it myself is the perfect solution.

1 comments:

Mitz said...

I was waiting for a post on this, so cute!