Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What Catie Wore Wednesday #11

I think getting a good photo is getting more and more difficult, I suppose that happens when you first learn to run.

Thursday

Headband - Made by me
Grey Sweater - H&M (I know this picture doesn't show the sweater very well but she'll wear it again
Long Sleeve Onesie - Carters
Skinny Leg Jeans - Children's Place
Shoes - Zellers

Friday

Long Sleeve Onesie - Carters (you'll see a lot of these)
T shirt - Superstore?  I can't remember.  The strawberry is sequins and it says Naturally Sweet underneath
Jeans - Old navy

(you should check out my office chair makeover)

Saturday

Long Sleeve White Onesie - Carters
Pajama Pants - Walmart


I drove down to Cutbank today to mail off my giveaway and when I left Catie was in pajamas.  She was in the same pajamas when I got home many hours later.  That's how the day goes when Daddy's in charge.  This picture was taken by Daddy, seems like things go a little differently when Mommy is gone :)

Sunday




Headband - Made by Me
White Long Sleeve Onesie - Carters
Dress - I'm not sure where it's from, it's on loan
White Jelly Shoes - Anabanana

The above picture obviously shows the outfit the best but how could I leave this one out?




Monday
White Long Sleeve Onesie - Carters
Yellow Sweater - Old Navy
Embroidered Jeans - Esprit

She's discovered that she loves to carry around my purse

Tuesday

Navy Shirt - Old Navy
Jeans - Old Navy


Linking up to

the pleated poppy blog

1 comments:

GladysWoods said...

This is really attention-grabbing, You're an overly skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to searching for more of your wonderful post. Additionally, I've shared your website in my social networks! grey fabric office chairs