Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ABC Picture

I don't remember how I got to this site but someone linked me to Kind Over Matter where they were giving away this cute ABC Printable.  You can still get your own so head on over.


I loved it immediately so I had it printed at Staples it and hung it in Catie's room.  The frame was $5 at Liquidation World.

I'm actually not thrilled with the red (it looked much more pink on my computer monitor) but there are lots of other colours so I think eventually I'll replace this with another.  I think they'd make such cute gifts though so I'll hold onto the red.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

This is really cute. I'm going to make one.

Jolayne said...

So, have you figured out what animal goes with the 'N'? Arvid and I are both stumped.

Laura said...

It's a night crawler.