Monday, August 24, 2009

Kicking Daddy

One of the things that's been really fun about pregnancy lately is watching my belly move in crazy ways. Catie sure tries to kick her way out occasionally and I love to watch the jerky movements.

Somehow Brad doesn't ever seem to catch these moments though. I'll tell him to look and without fail the movements instantly stop. Today though was an exception, we were lying together on the bed and he had his hand on my belly when Catie kicked in the perfect place and so violently that it startled Brad so he jumped and yelped. We both laughed ourselves to tears after, it was fun for Brad to finally see such a big movement.
L

(I'm still trying to look on the bright side here as I'm getting pretty sick of this pregnancy thing)

1 comments:

Brad said...

She really startled me! It was pretty funny.