Thursday, December 11, 2008

Out of My Control

  1. If I'm standing in a lineup and people need to cut through it they will always cut in front of me. Even if I stand especially close to the person in front, they still cut in front of me.
  2. I always accidentally sit by the table leg, so every time I move I kick the stupid thing and everyone's drinks wobble.
  3. If there's some sort of defect in a cosmetic problem I'm bound to buy that one.
    I had this lipgloss once that when you twisted the base the stick of lipgloss would turn instead of the base. So the angled part would move every time (I'm aware that this probably doesn't make any sense)
    I have this blush/bronzer stuff that I love and not two weeks after I got it the lid broke off.

These kinds of things happen all the time!

Funny how our luck works sometimes isn't it? We all have these little quirks, with Michelle her favorite products get discontinued. With Mom she has electronics problems. Maybe it's these silly things that make us each a little more individual.
L

1 comments:

Jenny said...

In my family we call these mutant powers. Mine, for example is to always have on inappropriate footwear for any occasion.

you just have to go with it!!