Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pajamas, the Official Uniform of Thanksgiving 2008

It's possible I did something this year that I've never done before. Something that I think you'll all be proud of.

I was lucky enough to have two Thanksgiving dinners, one with my family and one with Brad's and they were both so different and so yummy!

Here's the amazing part, at both of those large turkey dinners I ate a very normal amount and came away feeling pleasantly satisfied, not ridiculously stuffed. I even remembered to save extra room for all the desserts at the Hudson's. I think it's a great accomplishment.

Things I’m thankful for this year
  1. Possibly the best part of the Thanksgiving season is that my favorite pie finally makes an appearance. I'm not sure who decided that it should only show up this time of year but every year the Pecan pie makes an appearance and I end up wanting more.
  2. The opportunity to vote
  3. Family
  4. Friends
  5. On-line Ticket to Ride
I hope your Thanksgiving was full of family and friends and sleeping in.
L

0 comments: