Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

A few thoughts on Hallween this year

Brad and I carved a pumpkin this year with Jane and Ken and we're so proud of our efforts. Brad drew these incredible eyes and a cool mouth and he ended up looking intimidating and mean, just what we were going for. As the days pass he looks more and more like a scary old man who forgot to put his dentures in (pictures to come).

Every year at work we do a big fundraising kick for the United Way and today was the kick-off party where costumes were required or a fee of $5 would be charged. Call me a Halloween Scrooge but I don't want to wear a costume! So didn't. I'm kind of stubborn though, "charge me for not dressing up? I don't think so!" I sure showed them by not attending their stupid party.

We are attending a Halloween party tonight, we'll see what that brings, I better not have to wear a costume.

0 comments: