Monday, June 16, 2008

Powering Through

This weekend was not long enough, I'm not ready for Monday. I'm yawning and my eyes are droopy.

It was a great weekend though. Friday included Wii baseball and Carcassonne and Saturday was dinner and a Movie with the Anviks. We went and saw Prince Caspian, part of the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe series and all of us loved it. It's a great movie that I recommend if you're into that series. There was one moment that made me think of Kirsten, there's a song at the end that's sung by Regina Spektor, who I only know anything about because of her.

How was your Father's Day? Our's was dinner at the in-laws and we all had a great time.

Here's to Kimberly on the weekend and powering through this week until I have 4 full days of sleeping in, mounds of ice cream and hot tubbing.
L

1 comments:

Kirsten (Geeky Owl) said...

I went on Amazon to listen to that song and I love it! I'm going to have to look around to see if I can get it without the rest of the album (though it might be good as well!).